Home Offices Design For Yu

Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Home Offices DesignHome Offices Design pictures 1
So this is my desk. Its nice...it has all the things I love on it like my Koi glugger(I call it this because it glugs when filled with water)and my handmade Habitat vase. But the desk is glass and impractical and also too small. The chair also looks nice, but its also very impractical, no support. Which has lead me to write this post.
I'm going to either buy a new chair or desk..I'm not sure which yet.I also want to add abit of colour and abit of framed inspiration would be nice. Im thinking either a strip of vibrant wallpaper behind the mirror or maybe a butterfly mobile like in the 2nd image.Isn't it beautiful?
Ideas and suggestion would be more than appreciated as I know you are all talented people. :)

Home Offices Design Home Offices Design pictures 2

Home Offices Design Home Offices Design pictures 3

Home Offices Design Image found at Houzz .
Home Offices Design Image found at Houzz.

Home Offices Design I think I'm also going to treat myself to some Designers Guild stationery.

source:http://eloisaandabelard.blogspot.com/2009/09/attention-to-detail-home-offices.html