Landscape Gardens Beutiful Design UK

Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Beautiful Gardens
Above image - This isn't the best image of this well thought out garden as the picture is quite dull. But I had to include this as to me this is what landscape gardening is about. There are so many different areas and levels to this garden, I especially like the shape of the lawn and the pond. A beautiful contemporary garden.

Beautiful Gardens

Above image - This is the only image that I know the source of - I found this wonderful picture on Living Etc is was a featured home on the forum...the interior of the house is as equally impressive. For a small terrace garden the owners have really used the space well and I love the water feature next to the steps.
Beautiful Gardens

Above image - This images makes me think of an elderly couple maybe in there late 60's that love to garden but want something low maintenance so they can tend to the plants in there green house together. Sad but this is what this image makes me think of.
It is simple and understated with beautifully matured trees.
Beautiful Gardens
Beautiful Gardens